Paintings on Display at SciTech
A number of Hilde’s paintings are displayed in public areas of the SciTech Campus for all to enjoy. The paintings currently on display are subject to change as paintings move in and out of the Mason Art Loan Program. Around campus you will find Hilde’s work in the following public areas:
- Katherine G. Johnson Hall lobby alcove, and 1st, 2nd, and 3rd floor hallways
- Beacon Hall Conference Center lobby
- Colgan Hall, Verizon Auditorium lobby and hallway
- Hylton Performing Arts Center, entrances to Merchant Hall, 2nd floor hallway and office suite
If you would like a personalized tour of Hilde’s art on display at SciTech, or the opportunity to view the portfolio Collection, contact Debbie Weitzman-Ward at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-993-1621.
Please note: Visitors to the SciTech Campus are required to display a valid Mason parking permit or to pay for hourly metered parking. Find out more about parking and payment options at transportation.gmu.edu/scitech.
Occasional exhibits outside of Mason afford the opportunity to bring Hilde’s work to a larger audience. Recent exhibits include:
- 2016, September/October – The Gallery, Youngblood Art Studio, The Plains, Virginia
- 2015, September – Bull Run Regional Library, Prince William County Library System, Manassas, Virginia
- 2011, April – Buchanan Partners Art Gallery, Hylton Performing Arts Center, Manassas, Virginia