Photo Identification Cards

Mason ID/Card Office
University Life, Science and Technology Campus
Colgan Hall, Room 226A

Students, faculty, staff, and affiliates can have Mason ID cards made at the University Life office on the Science and Technology Campus.

To obtain a Mason Photo ID:

  • A valid form of picture ID must be shown (Driver’s license, Military ID, Passport).
  • Students must be registered for at least one class for the current semester.
  • Faculty/staff must have a current employment status in Banner.
  • Affiliates/contract personnel must have current status in Banner.