Q: What programs of study are offered at the Science and Technology Campus?

A: Visit the Programs of Study page for a complete list of academic and enrichment programs available at the SciTech Campus.

Q: Is there a shuttle from the Fairfax Campus to the Science and Technology Campus?

A: Yes, Mason Shuttles provide service between the Fairfax and SciTech campuses. Shuttle stops are in front of Colgan Hall, the Freedom Aquatic & Fitness Center, and the Hylton Performing Arts Center. The shuttle also makes a stop at the Manassas Mall. The schedule is available at shuttle.gmu.edu.

Q: Where can I get a Mason photo ID?

A: Beacon Hall, Room BE 1034. Click here for hours.

Q: Where can I park at the Science and Technology Campus?

A: Parking is available in the following parking lots: Discovery Hall, Hylton Performing Arts Center, King, and Occoquan. 30-minute free visitor parking is available in the Occoquan lot. For longer than 30 minutes, you must pay for a parking pass at Parking Services in Colgan Hall, Room 112 or at the Pay Station in the Occoquan lot. The Freedom Center lot is only for Freedom, Aquatic & Fitness Center members. View the campus map here.

Q: What dining options are available at the Science and Technology Campus?

Randall’s Café in Colgan Hall offers a variety of food options, including Starbucks Proudly Brewed coffee. Retail dining options in Beacon Hall include Subway Café and Mum Mum Thai.

Q: Is there a Lost and Found on campus?

The Information Desk, located in the lobby of Colgan Hall, collects lost and found items. All items are turned over to Mason Police, located in Colgan Hall, Room 225B. Contact the Information Desk at 703-993-8350, or Mason Police at 703-993-8370 to request information about a lost item.

Q: Does the Science and Technology Campus have a Registrar’s Office?

A: The SciTech Registrar is located in Colgan Hall, Room 201. Contact 703-993-8375 for hours.

Q: Can I pay tuition at the Science and Technology Campus?

No, there is no Cashiers Office located at the SciTech Campus. However, students may make payments online or visit the Cashiers Office at the Fairfax Campus.

Q: Is there a recreation facility on the SciTech Campus?

A: Yes, the Freedom Aquatic & Fitness Center is available for Mason students to use, free of charge, with a valid Mason ID. Paid memberships are available for Mason employees and community members.

Q: Where are the police located on campus?

A: The Mason Police office at the SciTech Campus is located in Colgan Hall, Room 225B. Contact 703-993-8370 to reach the Mason Police non-emergency line. In an emergency, dial 911.

Q: How do I reserve space to hold an event on campus?

A: For information on event space at the SciTech Campus, visit the Events Scheduling website. Contact 703-993-8585 with questions.

Q: Is there a Print Hub at Science and Technology Campus?

A: The SciTech Print Hub is located in Katherine G. Johnson Hall (formerly Bull Run Hall), Room 108. Copy machines are available in the following locations:

  • Mercer Library (Colgan Hall, Room 104)
  • Colgan Hall, Room 218
  • Colgan Hall, 4th floor (near the men's restroom)
  • Katherine G. Johnson Hall (formerly Bull Run Hall), Room 250 (Computer Lab)
  • Katherine G. Johnson Hall (formerly Bull Run Hall), 2nd floor (near elevators)

Q: Is there an ATM on campus?

Yes, an Apple Federal Credit Union ATM is located in Randall’s Café in Colgan Hall. Any questions or concerns regarding transactions with this machine must be reported by the customer to his/her own bank or financial institution. That institution will then verify and communicate any necessary adjustment to the appropriate network.

Visit the Apple Federal Credit Union website for information on products and services available to Mason students, faculty, and staff.

Q: Is there a meditation space on campus?

Yes, a meditation space is located on the third floor of Katherine G. Johnson Hall (formerly Bull Run Hall), across from the Advanced Innovation Lab.

For additional questions about the Science and Technology Campus, call the information line at 703-993-8350.