Information Technology Services (ITS) provides walk-in, phone, and email support for computing and telephone hardware, software, and all related equipment in administrative offices at the Science and Technology Campus. Support includes assessment, repair, and installation of ITS-supported standard equipment and software.
- Classroom and Lab Technologies (CaLT) provides support for general purpose and technology-enhanced classroom facilities, computer classrooms, as well as audiovisual checkout equipment. Visit the Classroom Support website for additional information.
- Computer Lab is located in Katherine G. Johnson Hall (formerly Bull Run Hall), Room 250. The lab is open to faculty, staff, and students. Phone: 703-993-8499
- Desktop Support: Contact the ITS Support Center at 703-993-8870 or firstname.lastname@example.org to place a work order or seek assistance with desktop software/equipment.
- Videoconferencing is ideal for classes, presentations, large events, meetings, and lectures which need to connect at a distance. Visit the Collaborative Video Technology (CVT) website for information about scheduling videoconferencing rooms at the SciTech Campus.
- Telepresence is an immersive style of videoconferencing that emulates the experience of having all participants in the same room. The SciTech Telepresence room (Colgan Hall, Room 221) can be booked through Collaborative Video Technologies (CVT).
Off-campus students access the classroom via telepresence technology.