Events Management, Science and Technology Campus
Colgan Hall, Suite 217
Event space is available for rental at George Mason's Science and Technology Campus. Our events team welcomes government agencies, businesses, community members, and non-profit organizations to host events at this exceptional location. Our on-site A/V department is available to discuss your technology needs. We offer a large variety of equipment to meet the diverse needs of our clients.
The SciTech Campus is located in Manassas, Virginia, easily accessed from Interstate 66, and approximately 30 miles west of the nation's capital. Our first-class customer service and attention to detail will ensure high-quality service that exceeds your event needs. We offer state-of-the-art A/V equipment, catering services, and versatile spaces.
Event Space Available for Rental
Classrooms are also available (vary in capacity from 30–120 people, fixed seating. Full A/V capability. Perfect for workshops, trainings, and seminars).
UPDATE: Important Announcement Regarding Events on Campus
Mason will transition occupancy in all of its event spaces over the summer, as Executive Order 72, which established participant limits for events and gatherings, ended on May 29.
The established guidance for Programs, Events, Camps Serving Minors remains in effect.
All on-campus events must still follow certain requirements:
- All events and gatherings managers must request space in compliance with University Policy 1103 (Space Utilization and Scheduling).
- Participants must complete Mason COVID Health✓™ and receive a “green light” status on the day of the event. Event organizers must confirm status during check-in prior to event entry for at least 20% of their attendance.
- Entrances and exits must be configured to reduce bottlenecks.
- Events cannot be open to the general public. RSVPs are required for all events, and organizers should check in the participants and keep records of attendees/no-shows.
- If food is being served, a university-approved caterer must be used. Pre-packaged food and drink are allowed. Self-service of any kind is prohibited (for example, no buffet or coffee service). Served beverages and plated meals are allowed in accordance with policy. Event participants can’t bring their own food or drink to organized events.
- Signs must be posted at entrances stating that no one with a fever or symptoms of COVID-19, or known exposure to a COVID-19 case in the prior 14 days, can enter.
Unvaccinated individuals must maintain 6’ of physical distance and wear a mask. Masks can be removed when eating and/or drinking. Event spaces will be configured to allow for social distancing for those who need the accommodation.
*General public is defined as anyone who is not a current Mason faculty, staff or student and has not registered for an event.
To reschedule or edit a current reservation at the SciTech Campus, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For updates regarding the university and the COVID-19 pandemic, visit gmu.edu/coronavirus.